Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
Our tours are redesigned to be in accordance with current guidelines issued by the MA Department of Health, the City of Northampton Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). The safety and health of our guests, employees and partner establishments is our highest priority. Here is the list of health and safety guidelines currently followed on our tours. The list will be updated as necessary.
- We offer tours to groups of up to 6 people
- Private tours are available for 2 or more people, please contact us to schedule
- Tours will remain entirely outdoors while visiting local establishments. Tours may be cancelled or rescheduled if there is extreme or dangerous weather conditions
- Masks covering the nose and mouth will be required at all times except when seated and dining
- We will maintain a 6 foot distance from other groups or people when walking or sitting whenever possible
- Strict health safety and hygiene protocols will be followed by our tour guides and partner establishments, including wearing gloves when preparing or serving food and using single serving utensils
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and used frequently by the tour guide and guests
- We will use single serve utensils, and wherever possible food will be served in individual portions
- At the start of the tour, we will record the name and contact number of each tour guest only for use in contact tracing. Should a case of Covid-19 occur at a partner establishment or with the guide, we will contact each tour guest. In return, we ask that guests contact Deborah (owner, tour guide) if they develop Covid-19-symptoms within 14 days of their tour
- Our cancellation policy will now include the option to reschedule the tour if any guest is experiencing (or has experienced) Covid-like symptoms within 14 days of the scheduled tour
The safety and health of our guests, employees and partner establishments is our highest priority. We will continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation in our community, in Massachusetts and surrounding states and amend these policies as needed. We reserve the right to suspend all tours immediately if it is warranted by current or anticipated public health conditions.